A three-hour training session on the basic elements of the individual placement and support (IPS) approach to evidence-based employment support.
About the workshop
The training is ideal for anyone interested in supporting people with mental health and addiction issues into employment. This could include:
- employment support practitioners
- health professionals
- peer and family organisations
- Work and Income case managers
- Department of Corrections case managers
- policy professionals
- funders and leadership teams.
The learning objectives include understanding:
- the eight principles underpinning the approach
- research evidence
- fidelity scale
- New Zealand policy drivers.
To find out more