Download the flyer Three cups of tea – Developing employer relationships
This in-person training will build your confidence in approaching and developing ongoing relationships with employers.
The learning objectives include:
- understanding the needs of employers
- tools and tips on developing relationships with employers
- developing a ‘working pitch’ for each employment consultant
- opportunities to practice skills and get feedback
- techniques in how to follow the three cups of tea method – a practical approach.
So engaging – and great how you could put the skills discussed in the morning into practice in the afternoon.