Download the flyer Managing personal information
When people consider a return to work, they may be concerned about disclosing a health condition or conviction. This training session will help you understand what is meant by managing personal information within an employment context, and why it is an important consideration. This training is ideally suited for:
- health professionals
- social services professionals
- Work and Income case managers
- Department of Corrections case managers
- other support teams family/whānau.
The learning objectives include understanding:
- the difference between managing personal information vs. disclosure
- how to share sensitive information and for what purpose
- how to identify the pros and cons of sharing personal information
- how to support people to develop a plan and statement for their personal use.
This training was valuable as it gave me tips and ideas on how to deal with different situations.