Worried about Work – Employment support during COVID-19
Updated August 2021
In response to the effects of COVID-19, Work Counts has developed Worried about Work – a resource for anyone providing employment support in New Zealand during the pandemic.
This new version contains updated information on:
- supporting people’s physical, mental health and addiction needs
- making a new claim or amend an existing claim for financial support
- employee rights during the pandemic
- vaccinations and face masks
- workplace health and safety practices in relation to COVID-19.
This resource draws on multiple sources of information, bringing it into one helpful guide.Back to Library View Worried about Work