A three-hour online training session on the basic elements of the individual placement and support (IPS) approach to evidence-based employment support.
Select a location
View the flyer An introduction to the IPS approach
The training is ideal for anyone interested in supporting people with mental health and addiction issues into employment. This could include:
- employment support practitioners
- health professionals
- peer and family organisations
- Work and Income case managers
- Department of Corrections case managers
- policy professionals
- funders and leadership teams.
The learning objectives include understanding:
- the eight principles underpinning the approach
- research evidence
- fidelity scale
- New Zealand policy drivers.